Environmental, Health and Safety Code of Ethics
The health and safety of Canadians and our environment must be protected. CCSPA and our member companies are leaders in the responsible use of chemicals for consumer and institutional products in Canada. We are committed to an ongoing process of continual improvement.
Our responsibilities are guided by the following principles:
- We have appropriate systems that protect health, safety and the environment which foster continual improvement.
- We meet or exceed all laws and regulations.
- We are committed to the appropriate safe use and disposal of our products.
- We are committed to the sustainability of our environment and economy and we work in partnership with Governments and other stakeholders to achieve these goals.
- We wholeheartedly commit ourselves to this environmental, health and safety code, recognizing that stewardship, in part, is in our hands, and that future generations will ultimately pass judgment on our work.