Senior Regulatory Associate – Reckitt Benckiser
Job Description: Senior Regulatory Associate
Division: North American Regulatory Affairs
Reports To: Sr Manager, Regulatory Affairs
Location: Mississauga, ON
To apply, please contact Isela Grisel Terrones Zamora.
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Lysol, Finish and Airwick.
CORE COMPETENCIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to interpret, apply, and implement regulations and guidances.
- Share knowledge and experience with peers and cross functional team.
- Review and approve product formula and labelling
- Solid knowledge of Canadian Regulatory Agencies. Applies gained knowledge and experience to increasingly complex regulatory issues. Shares knowledge and experience with peers.
- Develop and communicate submission strategies to the cross-functional project team
- Oversee the preparation, review/approval, and dispatch of the regulatory submission. Responsible for coordinating responses to Regulatory Agency questions.
- Responsible for adverse event filing to relevant Health Authorities and maintain internal tracking database
- Attend trade association/Regulatory Agency meetings and may represent RB interests with key government agencies
- Proactively manages and communicates issues, scopes, progress and risks throughout the project lifecycle ensuring key stakeholders are informed. Understands stakeholder timelines and objectives.
- Apply Microsoft Office programs and RB Systems relevant to area of responsibility to deliver against project strategy. Utilize online resources and programs to navigate key external agency and trade association web sites. Responsible for authoring and reviewing multiple and more complex departmental SOP/work practices.
- BSc degree required in the natural sciences preferred.
- Post-secondary diploma in Regulatory Affairs is preferred
- Knowledge of relevant Canadian regulations ( CCCR, CEPA, Cosmetics Act, FD&A, PMRA)
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience required.
- Prior experience working in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or consumer goods industry is preferred.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to establish effective & collaborative relationships with cross functional teams to meet business objectives
- Ability to work with uncertainties and develop innovative solutions to complex regulatory challenges
- Impactful verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Proficiency in French language is an asset